It's that time of year when as soon as one holiday gets wrapped up we're instantly prepping for the next. With Halloween already under our belts, our efforts turn to focus on planning for the most important meal of the year: Thanksgiving. Obviously the food (and the wine) is the shining star of this holiday, however, why not step up your game and truly impress your guests this year with a fabulous table display.
We've carefully curated this collection of simple, elegant and easy Thanksgiving decorations that you can actually make yourself.
Easy DIY Thanksgiving Decorations That You can Make Yourself
1. Rosemary Wreath Pace Cards - An adorable & super simple idea for place cards.
2. Cinnamon Stick Candles - Customize your candles for fall with just cinnamon sticks and string.
3. Pumpkin Pie Garland - A cute touch for pumpkin pie lovers!
4. Pumpkin Vase - Use a faux pumpkin and reuse this piece again and again.
5. Apple Candles - A fun way to dress up simple votive candles.
6. Burlap Table Runner - Add a rustic, autumn feel to your dinner table.
7. Give Thanks Pennant and Pumpkins - A perfect display for a mantel or long shelf.
8. Burlap Napkin Rings - A super easy way to dress up your table setting.
9. Simple Thanksgiving Garland - Simple and classy.
For even more Thanksgiving ideas and inspiration follow us on Pinterest, and stay tuned here for more holiday tips.