Last Minute DIY Gifts You Can Actually Make TODAY December 09 2016, 0 Comments
I know. Every year you tell yourself that you will not wait until the last minute to get gifts. It's okay. We do it too.
If you're even more like us, you would also agree that it's so much more meaningful to make a gift yourself instead of buying one.
But making stuff takes so much time!!!
It doesn't have to! If you're on a tight schedule, sometimes making a gift yourself will actually save you time. No running around from store to store or waiting for stuff to ship out in time. No, this is all on you, on your schedule.
We've carefully put together a short list of creative and useful DIY projects that make perfect gifts. The best part? You. Can. Actually. Make. These. TODAY. You may need to run to the hardware store for a couple of supplies, but trust me, it'll be worth it. Not only will you end up with an awesome gift that will make your family gasp, "you made that?!", but I guarantee you'll have a lot of fun making these and you'll even learn a few new skills in the process.
So what are you waiting for?
1. Holiday Coffee Sleeves by Better Homes
2. Hot Chocolate Ornaments by DIY Magazine
3. Sugar Scrub Recipe by Julie Blanner
4. DIY Bath Bombs by Inspired By Charm
5. DIY Finger Knit Rope Trivet by Flax and Twine
6. DIY Room Spray by Design Love Fest
7. 5-Minute DIY Lip Balm by The Seasoned Mom
8. Candles Made in Baby Food Jars by Boxwood Clippings
9. DIY Cord Organizer Tacos by Local Adventurer
Not convinced you can handle these? (C'mon, we believe in you!) Head over to our Pinterest page to see even more creative gifts you can make (or just buy... it's fine, we won't tell).